Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Satisfaction.

Because I was not drinking this weekend...due to my coming attraction in November, I had plenty of time to have a lot of fun really enjoying other people drinking. In fact, I think I actually like going to the bar and not drinking better than drinking. It's like you never get tired. Ever. Because you're sober, and hydrated. It's actually quite amazing.

Anyway.

I think this series of pictures is my favorite from the weekend.
Getting ready to take the shot. Katie Mason is excited.
Cheers! I wish I could tell you what this was a shot of and I should probably remember...because I was sober. But..because I was sober I couldn't be bothered with such trivial things like the type of shot. I know its some sort of mixture thing. I think I remember someone saying it tastes like cinnamon? maybe?
And the satisfaction sigh after the shot. Perfection.

1 comment:

  1. It was Oatmeal Cookie!!!! and it was delicious! Love ya Jenna!

    ReplyDelete