Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Who Wouldn't Wanna Be Me?

In a recent conversation with Ingrid we were talking about our lives and other people's lives, and lives that are better than others.

Me: I think my life is pretty fantastic. I feel like pretty much anyone would want to be.
Ingrid: Well, it's good that you like your life so much, but I don't want to be you.

Talking to Ingrid on Sunday afternoon.

Me: So, I spent last night (Saturday night) looking up information about cloth diapers on the internet.
Ingrid: Ha, and you think someone would want to be you???

So, maybe no one wants to be me, but I couldn't be happier with me life and I guess that's all that matters.

1 comment:

  1. I don't want to be you either... because you're married to my BROTHER! LOL But I do love you and I love that you spend Saturday night looking up info on cloth diapers. You're going to be an awesome mom!! Just like the fact that you're an awesome sister in law! XOXO Jennifer

    ReplyDelete