Saturday, May 1, 2010

Panic Stricken

I want to start this post off with an apology for the mass amount of pregnancy posts that have been occurring in the last few days. Its just that I have ten weeks worth of pregancy stories to share and I don't want to forget any of the good ones. I promise, if you don't like hearing about babies all the time cough *Ingrid* cough. I will resume with other posts....eventually.....maybe....if I can stop thinking about this baby for 32 seconds.


Me: So, the doctor said my uterus is already starting to grow. (circa 7 weeks pregnant)
Martin: Immediately gets tense and very urgently, Is that a good thing?
Me: Well....I think so. I mean, I think he would have said something if it was a bad thing.
Martin: It didn't occur to you to ask him if its a good thing???

Oh, worrisome father, and at this point all we have is a pea, wait till we have a teenager.

1 comment: